Miriam's tips and suggestions.
• Don’t watch too much news on the TV or listen to depressing stuff on the radio.
• Make sure you go out once a day and enjoy the outdoors.
• Keep in touch with friends and family.
• Eat a healthy balanced diet not forgetting some of your favourite foods.
• For those who work from home- set up a ‘work office’- which ideally shouldn’t be your bedroom and don’t work in your pajamas!
• Don’t forget that at the end of the day ‘laughter is the best medicine’ and remember ‘laugh, and the whole world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone’.